Enterprise Rent A Car - Enterprise Rental Car Accused me for damage that was concealed and not responsible for!!
Help!!This is horrendous.
After I got rear ended on my new car, Geico provided me with Enterprise rental...my car being stuck at the body shop for weeks..I actually got the SAME EXACT Car as I am normally driving..Everything went fine, I kept the car almost 30 days garaged and parked. At the time of returning it the clerk was very argumentative and probably had a bad day. He went around the car, bent down and RIGHT THERE reported damage to the underside front spoiler, all plastic. Needless to say I denied reponsbility BUT they charged my card for my insurance $500 deductible.
I gets worse..I dispute the charge, Enteprise recovery unit contacts me..few times within 6 months telling me that charge will most likely dismissed.Then contact me gain stating charge is indeed valid and I owe $165 which is fine.
Today I get a letter summons to pay $500.00!!WHAT IS GOING ON?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Keeping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "Icon is a joke they forget to come back to fix things that they promise it will be done they forgot my vanity so they finally bring it and just..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."