Rockville, Maryland

Help!!This is horrendous.

Related: Enterprise Rent A Car - Enterprise associate claimed she had to check if I had insurance after I declined their 'insurance.'

After I got rear ended on my new car, Geico provided me with Enterprise rental...my car being stuck at the body shop for weeks..I actually got the SAME EXACT Car as I am normally driving..Everything went fine, I kept the car almost 30 days garaged and parked. At the time of returning it the clerk was very argumentative and probably had a bad day. He went around the car, bent down and RIGHT THERE reported damage to the underside front spoiler, all plastic. Needless to say I denied reponsbility BUT they charged my card for my insurance $500 deductible.

I gets worse..I dispute the charge, Enteprise recovery unit contacts me..few times within 6 months telling me that charge will most likely dismissed.Then contact me gain stating charge is indeed valid and I owe $165 which is fine.

Today I get a letter summons to pay $500.00!!WHAT IS GOING ON?

Review about: Car Keeping.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

pjmfr,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you.

Please contact us at Care@Enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact Rockville rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number, damage claim number and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list reference number 140220-002491 in the subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,