Additional Services

Needed a car since mine went into the shop. Enterprise said they had cars available and would pick me up at a certain time.

45 minutes before my pick up, they called me back and said they had no cars available now. They said maybe in 4-5 hours they MIGHT have a car. I called their customer service and explained what happened. They said I could always drive to another location and try to get a car.

Customer Service was useless. I WOULD NOT recommend them to anyone.

How can they do business like this? If they do not have vehicles available they should tell you up front and move on and not wait a few hours to tell you later there is nothing available.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

UppityBeagle, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing it is to receive a rental vehicle that is not as fresh as you expected. We would like to speak with you further.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you. – Carol H.

UppityBeagle

You may want to reconsider ever using them.