I rented a car in Anchorage, AK January 2014 and turned it in two days later. I turned it in without incident. Soon after they started harassing me regarding a false damage claim. They made different statements each time they called regarding alleged minor damage re location, description, etc.

Now they are continuing to add on additional charges, providing blurry photos and doing lots of fishy things. Seems to be a real racket I'm told.

The car appeared fine when I turned it in. Nothing at all occurred during my rental.

What government agencies would have oversight over questionable practices like this ? I'll also contact the appropriate consumer advocates with media.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

We’ve noticed your comments and would like to look into this for you.Please send a detailed email to care[at]enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement, reservation or claims number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 140219-001599 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,