Additional Fees
Additional Services

I was in a wreck and Allstate was the company that was liable. When they rented a car for me they used the Enterpirse Rent A car company in Pearled Texas.

AS normal protocol I had to give them my CC # and they posted $50.

The rental started March 3rd . After I returned my vehicle I got charged 6 different charges. I didnt mention this at first since they seemed like toll charges that were waranted. However the charges wouldnt stop.

I disputed 2 of the charges with my Credit Company. (In total ~$150). When I asked Enterprise why the charges were on my account I was advised that I kept the car one day longer than Allsate would pay for. I explained the reason for the delay and that it was out of my control.

Ive explained this many times now. When Enterprise sent My credit company justification it was for less than $20.00 worth of tolls.

Ive posted my frsutration on public media and was contacted and all they said is sorry....this transaction was too old. This company is a scam.

I didn't like: Company is a scam.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 19.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1283776, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.