Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jun 30, 2017

Enterprise will not assist with this matter at all.They feel they didnt do anything wrong.

My bank says they wont help ne because its not a issue of theirs to deal with. The person whos the originator of the deposit is responsible, whom is Enterprise.

So I am out 191.17 and i paid for my rental of 58.83, so they made bank on me.Nice.

Update by user Jun 30, 2017

Received an email from their corporate site, a person named Pagan who is their customer service rep who handles incoming email from their website.She forwarded my request for help to the Vice President of Rentals, Boyd Sumner.

She stated someone from his office will be calling me. Pagan didn't advise if it would be today, and I am pretty sure it wont be.

I am also waiting on a call back from Nicole Bennet, an Area Manager who is supposed to be at the rental location I rented my car from also where they processed my 191.17 back out of my checking account!Stay tuned.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2017

I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N.Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017.

On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my rental to their office. As always, I paid with my debit card. In using my debit card, I had to pay a 250.00 credit hold until the car is returned. At which time, they deduct the amount of my rental, (which was 58.83) from my 250.00 hold against my checking account/debit card.

This leaves me with a credit back to my checking account/debit card of 191.17. Saturday morning, I was balancing my checkbook, and as I look at my bankj account online, I noticed that they issued my credit back of 191.17. Great. I went back to look at my bank account again, and the 191.17 was reversed back out of my checking account/debit card two hours later!!

WTH?? Adding insult to injury, I called my bank, and they had charged me overdraft fees due to other items that had been processed prior to me renting the car, and I was charged 35.00 for each item that came through. My bank said that they didnt reverse anything out of my account, and that because Enterprise is the issuer of the deposit, 191.17 they have no control over it. It's the person or company that issues the deposit is responsible for putting it back into my checking account/debit card.

Also it should be noted that the rental charge of 58.83 cleared my checking account/debit card on June 26th. Confirmed by my bank statement, and by my bank. So, that being said, I am beyond furious! I have filed a corporate complaint with their office on June 28th.

I called today to check on it, and was told not to expect a call back for 7-10 business days. Meanwhile, I have called numerious times to the rental location and have drove up there a couple of times, and have been given the Run around with nothing concrete explaining what the *** is going on??? I went to the Enterprise.com website to view my invoice for that particular day, and naturally they have blocked it so you cant view it or print it out. Fortuntely, I had already received a print out from rental location the day this all went down.

:) So, that is where I am as of today. I am waiting for a Area Manager, Named Nicole Bennet who is at that location today supposedly.

Its 1215p and I havent heard from her yet today.Any suggestions where to go from here?

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Standard of car was good and clean, Fact they picked me up, Dunlap ave location was perfect.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Service, Not owning up to an error on their accounting, 9210 n cave creek rd loc doing shady stuff behind the scenes.

Thank you for your feedback.

I have emailed a copy of your final charges to the email address on file. You should be receiving that information shortly. I see that the full deposit amount of $191.17 was released to your Visa debit card upon the return of your rental vehicle and your final charges of $58.83 were finalized and processed to your debit card on file.

If you have any further questions, please write to us at ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com.

Social Monitoring

to EnterpriseCares Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1347576

Clearly you didnt read my post.Your office ran my credit the day after i returned the car back.

They put the credit through of 191.17 and then two hours later that same day, they reversed it back out of my account. On the 26th of June, the 58.83 which was my rental charge for one day, cleared my checking account. So, your company fradualantly stole my 191.17 back and never put it back in my account the second time!!! So you got your rental charge and you stole my money.

Conveiently nobody can see the reversal being taken out on your end.

So here we are, I get screwed, and you all at Enterprise are laughing all the way to the bank.Idiots.