4.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Didn't have to wait long for a car.When I went to go grab a car one of their employees helped me pick it out.

He was very friendly and asked me questions about what kind of cars I like to drive. I (knowing nothing about cars) was very anxious I was going to get a dud but the car he helped me select was great. It was sleek, up to date, had rear camera and all the newest features. There was a little bit of a hold up at the end.

When I went to return my car someone told me I had to talk to someone else about a scratch. I stood in the main office for a while until someone new finally addressed me. It took them a while to figure out why I was in the office and when it finally got sorted out they told me that I didn't need to talk to them and the scratch was no big deal. Had I stayed any longer I probably would have missed my flight!

I also received an email a couple of days later saying that I never returned my car and to respond immediately to avoid charges.

I told them I returned my car days ago and I was no longer in the state anymore.They said they made a mistake on their part.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality, Speed, Friendliness.

I didn't like: Lack of care for customer.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

review #1005403, We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,