Enterprise Rent A Car - Good cars, customer service hit and miss.

7 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Didn't have to wait long for a car.When I went to go grab a car one of their employees helped me pick it out.

He was very friendly and asked me questions about what kind of cars I like to drive. I (knowing nothing about cars) was very anxious I was going to get a dud but the car he helped me select was great. It was sleek, up to date, had rear camera and all the newest features. There was a little bit of a hold up at the end.

When I went to return my car someone told me I had to talk to someone else about a scratch. I stood in the main office for a while until someone new finally addressed me. It took them a while to figure out why I was in the office and when it finally got sorted out they told me that I didn't need to talk to them and the scratch was no big deal. Had I stayed any longer I probably would have missed my flight!

I also received an email a couple of days later saying that I never returned my car and to respond immediately to avoid charges.

I told them I returned my car days ago and I was no longer in the state anymore.They said they made a mistake on their part.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality
    • Speed
    • Friendliness
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of care for customer

Reason of review:
Good quality
Review category
Rentals
review #1005403

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
EnterpriseCares

Feb 14 #1286764

review #1005403, We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Carol H.
Social Monitoring

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.