Update by user Jan 24

Just as I said in the review.Nobody called to advise me on what cars were available or what the rates were.

When I arrived I was given a choice of three cars, two of which were dirty inside, crumbs stuck between the console.I selected the least dirty car rather than walk home.I'll be taking the car back tomorrow and that will end my business with Enterprise forever.

Original review posted by user Jan 23

I've done business with them before and never had a problem.There must be new management, or should I say, non-management.

Related: Enterprise Rent A Car - Lack of honesty and integrity of employees at 5005 Van Nuys Blvd., Sherman Oaks Ca. 91403-1705 Enterprise Branch

I took my car in to a local body shop who recommended me to the Griffith, Indiana Enterprise. The lady said she would send an email to Enterprise and they would contact me, as I wanted to know what cars they had available and the rates. I never did a call. I went to the body shop today to drop off my car.

An employee picked me up and took me to Griffith Enterprise. I was told that the employee who was supposed to call me was now on vacation. The first two cars I was offered were dirty. In between the seats and center console were crumbs that had never been vacuumed.

It made me lose my appetite. I was told that there was no one there to clean the messes up.

The third car I was offered was relatively, but not completely clean, so I took it rather than stand around waiting.Never again will I go there.

I didn't like: Will never go to the location.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution stay away from the Griffith Enterprise location!

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

bill2017,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,