2.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We reserved a one way rental to Connecticut from Florida due to there drive out special. No one informed us by phone or it was not included in the reservation email.

I told them I was using debit by the way. We drive straight thru from Connecticut 17 hrs with a 8 month old a 9 yr old and 10 yr old. Get to Enterprise to be asked for utility bills never mentioned before. They turn my family a way.

We need the rental due to me having to go back to Connecticut for work so I needed my Jeep to drive back. She needed the rental to stay longer. Needless to say this is 100% their fault and there not willing to do anything. our vacation is ruined.

Vacations and car rentals are supposed to be stress free. Now my vacation feels like a trip to *** instead of Florida Enterprise I will be reporting to the better business bureau. I will report to every consumer agency local and federal I come across. Worst part is when ur on hold the prompt that is playing says "enterprise family owned and operated for 55yrs helping families in any situation they need when coming to renting a car" this is false advertisement as well as creates a sickening feeling to ones stomach that they use that as a gimmick not a motto.

Enterprise with never get my business or the 10-15 people I know who regular use then that reffered me. Enterprise you are a mockery to American families and you are a parasite to ur local econimies.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Jeep Car Rental.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

StupendousWombat, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and would like to help out.Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental reservation information and the details above so we can address this.Thank you.– Carol H. Social Monitoring