3.4
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I left a work tote in a rental car from Enterprise on Broad Street in Augusta, GA.After calling them to inform them about the tote, I was told they would get back to me the same day.

That never happened! So, after work, I went to inquire about my bag in person just to realize they never checked for my bag. The attendant I had spoken to texted someone (or pretended to) to see if they had found my tote in the car. I was told the person who cleaned the car was not in and they would call me once they had spoken with the person.

Three days later, no call. I called them and the same attendant was quite irritated with me. I was told when they clean out the car, they usually throw away anything left behind. I questioned him about the rationality of throwing away an expensive tote with documents in it and asked why had it not been placed in lost and found.

I had done my research and had learned that all items left behind was placed in lost and found for 60 days. After backing the attendant in the corner he started quoting policy about not being liable for anything left in the car. Essentially, my bag has probably been stolen by an employee and the attendant didn't care. After giving me a run around, he simply told me to call his manager.

All I got was another run around.I thought this was a reputable company, but I was sadly mistaken.

Reason of review: Missing Item.

Preferred solution: My Tote!.

I didn't like: Item left in car was not returned.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

user47612807, Thanks for contacting us about this.Our offices do their very best to locate left behind items and return them to their rightful owner.

You can file a Lost & Found report using the link provided here.

http://bit.ly/29XDqVeOr send us a detailed description of your misplaced bag to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include your contact telephone number and email address, your rental agreement number and we will pass this onto our management team.- Carol H.