I rented a sonata on feb.3, 2017 and had a pickup from my house to their location.

Related: Enterprise Rent A Car - Will NEVER Rent From Enterprise AGAIN

Staff was courteous and was very satisfied with service to this point. I returned the sonata on Feb. 9, 2017 around 11:30 am and removed my wallet to pay with my credit card on file and after the agent checked out the car all ok I signed the e-mail bill and asked if I could get a drop off to my residence in van nuys. I was told a van was leaving right away and to hurry and they would wait for me.

ALL THIWS WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE UNTIL I DISCOVERED MY WALLET MISSING AFTER I HAD BEEN DROPPED OFF. I called the branch 818-788-7227 and talked to John, who i assumed was the branch manager, I explained that I had left the wallet which had about $500.00 in cash plus aqll of my important documents and credit cards.I have gone over the events a multitude of times and my conclusions remain the same. I used my wallet to pay for services and arrived home going straight into my apartment with no stops in between. approximately 100 feet from van drop off to my door.

went inside and discovered my loss later that evening. I called and talked to john, branch mgr. and after checking to see if it was turnrd in said nobody turned it in but would check out furthur for me and call me back with status. I am pretty sure that there is security cameras that could verify the events but as of this time and date i have not heard back.

I am extremely anxious and stressed due to this event and would like to get this resolved.

but again to this date I havent recieved any information.If you can provide me with some helpful suggestions or where I shoul go at this point I would be grateful.

Review about: 2016 Sonata.

1.5
Additional Services
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss lost or stolen personal property / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

review #1006905,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,