Enterprise Rent A Car - Lack of honesty and integrity of employees at 5005 Van Nuys Blvd., Sherman Oaks Ca. 91403-1705 Enterprise Branch

6 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

I rented a sonata on feb.3, 2017 and had a pickup from my house to their location.

Staff was courteous and was very satisfied with service to this point. I returned the sonata on Feb. 9, 2017 around 11:30 am and removed my wallet to pay with my credit card on file and after the agent checked out the car all ok I signed the e-mail bill and asked if I could get a drop off to my residence in van nuys. I was told a van was leaving right away and to hurry and they would wait for me.

ALL THIWS WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE UNTIL I DISCOVERED MY WALLET MISSING AFTER I HAD BEEN DROPPED OFF. I called the branch 818-788-7227 and talked to John, who i assumed was the branch manager, I explained that I had left the wallet which had about $500.00 in cash plus aqll of my important documents and credit cards.I have gone over the events a multitude of times and my conclusions remain the same. I used my wallet to pay for services and arrived home going straight into my apartment with no stops in between. approximately 100 feet from van drop off to my door.

went inside and discovered my loss later that evening. I called and talked to john, branch mgr. and after checking to see if it was turnrd in said nobody turned it in but would check out furthur for me and call me back with status. I am pretty sure that there is security cameras that could verify the events but as of this time and date i have not heard back.

I am extremely anxious and stressed due to this event and would like to get this resolved.

but again to this date I havent recieved any information.If you can provide me with some helpful suggestions or where I shoul go at this point I would be grateful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Additional Services

Reason of review:
lost or stolen personal property
Product or service
2016 Sonata
Review category
Rentals
review #1006905

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
EnterpriseCares

Feb 14 #1286760

review #1006905,
We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Carol H.
Social Monitoring

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×