2.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Only in the last month, and at one office in North Eastern PA, I have been inconvenienced on three different occasions by last minute excuses from the agents at this office telling me either upon arrival or by a last minute phone call that they did not have any vehicles available. On one occasion, after being informed of this, I had to reserve a vehicle from and Enterprise lot in a nearby State so I could meet my travel needs.

I never call for a vehicle at the last minute. I usually I reserve at least a week in advance of my need, so I was at a loss to understand why has this particular office not been able to hold a vehicle for me. I can only think that for some reason I was placed on their, "do not rent to" list. Prior to these three incidences I have been pleased with the service, demeanor and vehicles afford to me at this office.

I even sent a letter of praise to the regional manager after renting a Dodge Challenger for a month because I was so happy with the vehicle and the service. I may have to my switch to a competitor if this situation is not corrected, and soon.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Variety and quality of vehicles, And generally the prices.

I didn't like: Followed up customer service, Failure to honor my reservation at one particualr officeof.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

GlossyTang, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing it is to receive a rental vehicle that is not as fresh as you expected. We would like to speak with you further.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you. – Carol H.

to EnterpriseCares #1503456

Hello Carol,thank you for your reply and interest in my complaint. As I noted in my one and only complaint, this inconvenience, in the form of a call from the office informing me that my reservation could not not be honored only happened twice in the last month to six weeks at the Milford Pa.

office and I was especially surprised because this has never happened before in any office I've rented Enterprise vehicles from. I thought that by requesting a reservation in enough time, as a Plus member, at least two weeks in advance, I would be assured service an a vehicle. However, in defense of the on-site manager of this office, I was recently provided with a vehicle I had reserved and he apologized for my inconvenience explaining that at the time there was a tornado alert and emergency service compliance protocol in place whereby several vehicles from their offices were called into service by regional emergency management services.

Under these circumstances I totally understood why my most recent requests may have been denied. Still, it would have been reasonable to have this explained to me at the time.Thank you.B.