State Farm insurance provided me an Enterprise rental for 3 1/2 months. When BMW returned the car litter literally across the street we left our grudge remote in the car. They threw it in a box full of remotes and didn't bother one bit to look who rented it (which the had to do anyway to check in) and label it or call us. I drove 40 miles on Saturday March 9th to look through the box to see if I could find it. I did not reliable they closed at noon on Sat but there were 3 employees sill sitting at their computers. One right next to the window where I tapped lightly with my other remote. After 10 min of completely ignoring me I knocked vigorously on the door which finically prompted a response where one of them came to the door and bitched me out said I was scaring her employees, that they were closed very bitterly. I tried to explain that I had driven a long way but she just coldly walked away. My advice is to use any car rental agency except Enterprise. Now I get to drive another 80 miles (160 total) to try to get my remote back. And I am sure I will be faced with more rude careless poor customer service.

410 N Central Expy

Richardson, TX

972-479-9518

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments

THEN DONT LEAVE THE REMOTE IN THE RENTAL CAR NEXT TIME...DUH!!

to Anonymous #1056047

What a looser you are! like you never forgot anything right!

If you had a job then you wouldnt have time to post *** comments on line like this. Or your the *** manager referred to in the post!

EnterpriseCares
Renton, Washington, United States #621960

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We would like to look into this further.

Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details.(Tatiana)

When emailing, please list reference # (130312-003033) the subject line.