Resolved
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Mar 09

They refunded the overcharged I listed at their location.

Original review posted by user Feb 17

Dear Enterprise Holdings who operates Enterprise Rent-A-Car, As the world's largest car rental who earns 22.3 billion and won awards in customer service, there is room for improvement specifically in Texas. As you continue to grow financially and demographically, you are losing the original customer service motto of listening to your customer.

Since 1999, you were my preferred rental choice. As a military veteran, later as a business executive and recently as graduate student you met all my last minute requests flawlessly. Unfortunately, it takes one disastrous transaction to tarnish your brand and image. On Friday, February 16, 2018 at this location: HOUSTON HOBBY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (HOU) CAR RENTAL 8601 Panair St, Houston, TX, US, 77061 | +1 713-645-7222 for a one way rental from Houston to San Antonio for a basic vehicle with no added features I got charged $316.06.

He did not review the charges, discuss the added features, nor include the military discount I mentioned to him. I tried to correct the error at the San Antonio airport and also Houston Bush Airport location. They share the same computer system, know the phone numbers at both places, and also vehicles are dropped off from Houston Hobby Airport to those locations. I did not see an email online to contact customer service.

There is only a 1-800 number. This Monday, February 19, I'll call customer service and request an email to send in my support documentation. By the way, Bush Airport outside staff are excellent & also Bellaire location. I enjoyed their high level of customer excellence but due to the horrible incident at Hobby Airport, I am ending my 18 years of customer loyalty.

A family-owned-and-operated business is "in the people business first and then looks at their sales and revenues. You can teach people the business but you can't teach them to care," according to a privately held grocery company. Kind regards, D.

Antezana RA: 751216253 Driven Locations: Texas, all U.S. cities and internationally

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Since it is pretty clear that the FBI dropped the ball on the threats made by this lunatic online, shouldn't Enterprise also be canceling any Government contracts they have?Cant see myself renting a car from a company of such obvious double standards.

Enterprise is chicken {{REDACTED}} urge all legal firearm owners and veterans to boycott,I will never rent again from their sorry {{REDACTED}}!

I will no longer rent from them either. I’m not a member of NRA but it irates me when a company discounts the views of half of their customers for a few loud progressives.

Not to worry. Based on their recent decision not to offer discounts to NRA Members I doubt any vets will rent from them again. I know I won't; ever!

EnterpriseCares

Dianablue, thanks for your feedback. We don’t want you to be surprised by your charges and do our best to make sure they are always stated and in plain sight.

We’d like to help out and review this for you. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, rental information and all the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you. - Carol H.