My insurance booked a rental with the enterprise car rental in Rockingham, NC.I was to have a car at 9:00 AM on Jan 8, 2013.

When I called to have them meet me at the auto repair shop they told me they would not have a car until after 3:30 PM same day. When I arrived at 3:45 I was told to come back at 4:30 as they didn't have any cars and was expecting two from the shop before then. I called my insurance and they got a three way call, while we were talking a Mr. Jonathan Berry said that a customer had just arrived with a car I said ok and that I would be there in 10 mins.

Upon arrival they did indeed have a car for me the only problem was that it was not ready. The inspection that they did on the car did not reveal anything wrong. When I inspected the car I pointed out a dent and the fact the car was low on oil and there was a front running light lense broke. In this aspect the car was not ready for me to pick up.

I had already told my insurace company that if Enterprise had no car ready by 4:30 then they would have to find me a new car. While at Enterprise I called my insurance company and explained to them that the car was not ready and I needed a car. I fault both my insurance company Progressive and also Enterprise for this mess, more so Enterprise because they had no car at the time requested and they failed to get a replacement in a timely manner. The time for me to drop my car off at the repair shop was already prearranged by Progressive who failed to look for another car rental that had a car available.

I was with out a car which was needed from 9 AM until after 4:30 PM when I look and add this up it means a total of over 7 hrs with out a car and I had to change my schedule and work around Enterprise whims and wants this shows no concern for the customer only for themselves and the money. Mr.

Berry's actions reflects bad upon the local office and also Enterprise.Thank You

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your contact information and any other details.

When emailing, please list reference # 130109-003009 in the subject line.

Gillian T.