2.1
Additional Fees

Update by user Sep 19, 2016

The area manager contacted me and was awesome. He resolved my issue! Thanks.

Original review posted by user Aug 18, 2016

I've always rented from Enterprise and was very happy.However, this time, I was forced to buy the "optional" insurance they offer.

They stated my insurance didn't cover rentals. I told them my credit card would. They still didn't take it because they supposedly could not file a claim with them. They were persistent.

I would not be able to rent if I didn't get their insurance. I was so upset to the point of tears. But I needed a car so I paid it. When they gave me the car it was on empty and I was told to go ahead and bring it back on empty.

When I returned it, the car still had a quart. I asked the man at the counter if, just like they charge (at a higher price) for gas if you bring it back with less than you took it, I would get a refund since I brought it back with MORE than I took it with. He very nonchalantly said "you get a high 5 for that".

Seriously??I will never rent from them again and I did tell them that, but I'm sure Enterprise does not care.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $117. The author is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. The most disappointing about enterprise rent a car car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car was added charges, trickery and insurance charge Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments