Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Today I tried to rent a car from enterprise.We are faithful customers and rent cars regularly from enterprise.

I usually rent the car with my credit card that is in my husbands name. Today they would not let me so in order to use debit card I needed my electric and water bill. I thought for the address. I drove home and got the bills.

The one bill was not late but had a $17 carry over from month before so they wouldn't take it. I tried to explain we paid our bills online and that they were paid. I could pull it up online and show them. They would not accept that and informed me because of my "passive aggressive attitude" they will not rent me a car.

What in the world??!So that is the end of our ever using enterprise again!

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

anonymous Review #1056304,

We understand your concern.Our local offices reserve the right to ask for additional references when you guarantee your rental with a debit card and not a credit card.

The reason for this is that a credit card shows that your credit check and background check have been performed and they qualify you for a predetermined line of credit while your debit card does not require the same qualifications.

We're happy to review your experience further.

Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,