Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

worst car rental experience of my life, all the branches doesn't cars in the class of my reservation, I have a full size sedan reservation and it seems to be non of the branches has one!!!!!!! I have trip and place to be and I can do a think about it because I got screwed by enterprise now I have reservation but no car, I been calling sine 7:30AM which is when they open but the worst part of all the struggle I have to call branch by branch just to find the same answers I got from the previous one which is we don't have the car!!!!! Not mentioning the time I have to be on hold to get to talk to a person who doesn't like his job!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of enterprise rent a car car rental booking from Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was reliably. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments