1.6

Pulled up in parking lot to return vehicle on time.Walked to the door with keys in hand.

Enterprise management locked the door in my face. I dropped the keys in the door slot and left. I wrote to Newark Ohio filing a complaint about this event. Enterprise Car Rental did not respond.

My debit card was billed for an extra day rental afterwards. I was a customer for 15 years and would not rent from no other car rental agency, because of what used to be good customer service . The company falsely advertises vehicles that are NEVER available to rent.

I accepted that because of the wonderful customer service 15 years down the drain, recently since Feb 2015.I would not refer anyone to rent or buy any vehicles from Newark Ohio Enterprise Rental Car, after the above experiences.

This reviewer shared experience about "dishonesty, poor service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. The most disappointing about enterprise rent a car car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car was locking door on face while returning vehicle on time, treatment of handicap customers and charging additional day when vehicle was returned on the clock , but reviewer liked services received 15 years ago. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Robbd,

We've noticed your comments and would be happy to look into your charges. Please email care@enterprise.com with your contact information, any reservation or rental agreement numbers, the exact rental office location and all the details so we can research this promptly. Please reference Number 160219-001363 in the subject line of your email.

Thank you.