On Tuesday June 10, 2014 I reserved a car under reservation #TJ9FZR (requested 3 PM pick up) at your 5661 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA location.Around 3:15 PM I received a call from that location telling me they had no car for me and had no idea when they would (They close at 6 PM).

No explanation, no target time no guarantee there would even be a car available that day. At 4:30 PM my wife called me to say Enterprise called and had a car for me. Because I had to be in Baltimore MD in the early evening and not knowing if a car would become available I loaded and left for Baltimore with my personal vehicle at 3:45PM. The company mileage I am allowed does not cover my expenses and I lost money on the my transportation costs.

I realize a reserved car is not a guarantee but please understand the following: I have rented from Enterprise at the listed location many times during the past 2 years with an average rental of 2 to 3 days and I always rent a premium car and take your full insurance package. The way I see it is I am a cash cow for Enterprise and should be extended some priority in my rentals. My work is very time sensitive and I can't wait hoping Enterprise may have a car for me sometime today or may not. My member number is SDHMQC3.

In the past I have been asked on occasion if I could flex my pick up time and I have on most occasions worked with your people. The service on June 10, 2014 was substandard to say the least. I have not rented from Enterprise since that day favoring one of your competitors instead. I receive emails from Enterprise weekly telling me about all the great deals, free weekends, upgrades, etc.

Forget the deals I just wanted a premium car at full price with FULL insurance coverage at the requested time.

Why is it I get encouraging letters to rent but no one has missed me since June 10, 2014?According to my math I have rented a total of 22days at your competitor with seamless service and without out anyone at Enterprise noticing my absence.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #864615

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise.I would like to follow up with you.

Please email me at with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140902-002209.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

lol a few 2-3 day rentals??... not exactly a vip