On Tuesday June 10, 2014 I reserved a car under reservation #TJ9FZR (requested 3 PM pick up) at your 5661 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA location.Around 3:15 PM I received a call from that location telling me they had no car for me and had no idea when they would (They close at 6 PM).

No explanation, no target time no guarantee there would even be a car available that day. At 4:30 PM my wife called me to say Enterprise called and had a car for me. Because I had to be in Baltimore MD in the early evening and not knowing if a car would become available I loaded and left for Baltimore with my personal vehicle at 3:45PM. The company mileage I am allowed does not cover my expenses and I lost money on the my transportation costs.

I realize a reserved car is not a guarantee but please understand the following: I have rented from Enterprise at the listed location many times during the past 2 years with an average rental of 2 to 3 days and I always rent a premium car and take your full insurance package. The way I see it is I am a cash cow for Enterprise and should be extended some priority in my rentals. My work is very time sensitive and I can't wait hoping Enterprise may have a car for me sometime today or may not. My member number is SDHMQC3.

In the past I have been asked on occasion if I could flex my pick up time and I have on most occasions worked with your people. The service on June 10, 2014 was substandard to say the least. I have not rented from Enterprise since that day favoring one of your competitors instead. I receive emails from Enterprise weekly telling me about all the great deals, free weekends, upgrades, etc.

Forget the deals I just wanted a premium car at full price with FULL insurance coverage at the requested time.

Why is it I get encouraging letters to rent but no one has missed me since June 10, 2014?According to my math I have rented a total of 22days at your competitor with seamless service and without out anyone at Enterprise noticing my absence.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #864615

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise.I would like to follow up with you.

Please email me at care@enterprise.com with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140902-002209.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

lol a few 2-3 day rentals??... not exactly a vip