My wife called to rent a car in Lincoln NE and they gave her a confirmation number.Went to get the car and he didn't have one.

Said the reservation was for 2 pm and we were late. We said it would be after 2 pm that we would be there. She said it was ok because they were open until 6:30. When asked why they didn't call to see if we wanted the car he said "we were busy".

REALLY!! After finding a car and charging us more for it he said I could not use a DEBIT card unless I had a pay stub, insurance and utility bill. My card is DEBIT/CREDIT with USAA. I live in TX and had no utility bill with me and have direct deposit so no pay stub, so I could not rent the car.

When I called to complain she said that if I didn't have a NE driver's license I couldn't rent the car in NE anyway using a DEBIT card. They were no help at all in trying to help me rent a car. Like they did not care if I got a car or not.

Hertz rented a car to me the next day with no problems.NEVER AGAIN WILL ENTERPRISE SEE ME!

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: I want nothing! Time can not be replaced!.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1045061,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,