Sir, I am a 100 percent disabled veteran.When I arrived at the Miami airport after an overnight flight from LAX, I was told by your employees that I had cancelled my reservation for a car at a stated price.

All of my paper work for this rental was in order and I had verified the reservation a couple of days before. The rental had been fully paid in advance. No one could tell me when the cancellation had occurred.. I don't wonder because I never cancelled the rental, and since I had prepaid this came as quite a shock.

I ask to talk to a supervisor which I did. She was rude, did not give me an explanation, and finally since I had raised my voice she refuse to deal with me at all. Because of my disability in walking, this caused me a great deal of physical pain as well as mental stress. This is the second time this has happened to me with Enterprise.

Your supervisor was not, I repeat NOT Interested in solving the problem, leaving me with no transportation.

I would appreciate an answer.I sincerely hope this is not your common practice, but at present I can only assume that it is

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Having no car on hand, Despite a confirmed reservation.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

user19387997,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to speak with you further. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carol H.

Social Monitoring

offconsumerpissed

Thank you for your service.I respect and appreciate it.

With that said, as a fellow vet, I find it completely inappropriate to bring that up in circumstances where it has nothing to do with the situation.You being or not being a vet had ZERO to do with your legit complaint.

user19387997
to off***sumer***ed Warner Robins, Georgia, United States #1286596

Respectfully my friend, it has everything to do with it.I never, repeat never use being a disabled vet to seek any kind of extra service.

The fact that I could hardly walk and was in pain is certainly a material fact. Anyone with half a brain could see the situation and try to take some correction action. I have had a bit of success in my live since the war and it has nothing do do with my vet status.

I am a combat vet with bullet holes throughout my body so you will have to forgive me for disputing your criticism.You do not walk in my shoes, nor have you walked in my boots.