Enterprise Rent A Car - No car was available,regardless of the fact I had a written confirmation

5 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Sir, I am a 100 percent disabled veteran.When I arrived at the Miami airport after an overnight flight from LAX, I was told by your employees that I had cancelled my reservation for a car at a stated price.

All of my paper work for this rental was in order and I had verified the reservation a couple of days before. The rental had been fully paid in advance. No one could tell me when the cancellation had occurred.. I don't wonder because I never cancelled the rental, and since I had prepaid this came as quite a shock.

I ask to talk to a supervisor which I did. She was rude, did not give me an explanation, and finally since I had raised my voice she refuse to deal with me at all. Because of my disability in walking, this caused me a great deal of physical pain as well as mental stress. This is the second time this has happened to me with Enterprise.

Your supervisor was not, I repeat NOT Interested in solving the problem, leaving me with no transportation.

I would appreciate an answer.I sincerely hope this is not your common practice, but at present I can only assume that it is

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Despite a confirmed reservation

Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Review category
Rentals
review #1007527

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
EnterpriseCares

Feb 14 #1286759

user19387997,
We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to speak with you further. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Carol H.
Social Monitoring

offconsumerpissed

Feb 13 #1286234

Thank you for your service. I respect and appreciate it. With that said, as a fellow vet, I find it completely inappropriate to bring that up in circumstances where it has nothing to do with the situation. You being or not being a vet had ZERO to do with your legit complaint.

user19387997

Feb 14 #1286596 Warner Robins, Georgia, United States

Respectfully my friend, it has everything to do with it. I never, repeat never use being a disabled vet to seek any kind of extra service. The fact that I could hardly walk and was in pain is certainly a material fact. Anyone with half a brain could see the situation and try to take some correction action. I have had a bit of success in my live since the war and it has nothing do do with my vet status. I am a combat vet with bullet holes throughout my body so you will have to forgive me for disputing your criticism. You do not walk in my shoes, nor have you walked in my boots.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×