HAD MY RENTAL CAR FOR 1 DAY ENGINE LITE COMES ON THEN ENGINE OVER HEATING LIGHT COMES ON THEN ITS 16 BELOW WIND CHILL OUT SIDE THE HEAT DONT WORK CALL 4 ENTERPRISES OFFICES THAT SAID NO CARS I CALL OHAIR AIR PORT ENTERPRISES OFFICE THEY HAVE ABOUT 100 CARS THEY SAID NO TAKE IT BACK WHERE YOU GOT IT.I TOLD THEM THEY DONT HAVE ANY CARS AND TOLD HER I DONT HAVE ANY HEAT THE CAR IS OVER HEATING AND THE ENGINE LITE IS ON SHE STILL SAID NO I THINK THAT IS A SAFETY ISSUE I WILL NEVER GET A ENTERPRISE CAR AGAIN.

ALSO I AM GOING TO CALL THE THE HIGHWAY SAFETY DEPT.IN SPRINGFIELD.

abcd1234 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most personnel. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car and enterprise rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

abcd1234,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 160202-002133 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,