1st time my son rented a car from these people they would not give him his deposit back as they said he smoked in the car.... The car was filthy when he got it with what looked like vomit on the floor of the passenger side and the seats were covered in pet hair!!!!!

This time although they advertise they will pick you up there was no pick up. My son lost a days work and I had to leave my work early to take him to get the car....

Why his insurance contracts to enterprise is beyond me. I will personally NEVER use Enterprise

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2012.

Comments

They have become a garbage company with many complaints. Too many scams of phoney damage and filthy cars.

Stay away from them. Enterprise has gone way down on service!

EnterpriseCares

We’ve taken note of your complaint and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]enterprise.com including the rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience.

Please list Reference Number 121130-001542 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,