I am aregular customer to enterprise every weekend I rent from enterprise upper james location but last weekend on mar20 I rent a car on Saturday and the tire not seems ok for me but they convence me there is no wrong with them but on sunday I find the tire in the morning completely flat I called the office it is closed I called customer service to send somebody to fix they said they will send somebody and all day nobody show on Monday I called the office they said to me better call again the customer service I called again and they said they have to charge me 50 for the service I didn't believe it so I rent the car didn't used it and I was in trouble to take my daughter to hospital with cab and at the end I have to pay for there mistake I will never rent from enterprise again thanks for the customer appreciation day

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. The most disappointing about enterprise rent a car car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car was customer service, service and added charges Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Shereen, we'd be happy to look into your situation. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, reservation/ rental agreement number and reference #150402-001433 so we can address your concern. -Tatiana

EnterpriseCares
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #967013

shereen, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise.I would like to follow up with you.

Please email me at care@enterprise.com with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150402-001413.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.Chris, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car