Several years ago I was in a fender bender, the other driver was at fault and I needed a rental car for a few days.I went through the other drivers insurance company and rented from Enterprise as I have always rented from them in the past.

2 days into driving their rental I receive a very rude phone call from them stating that they are informing the police that the car was stolen because they weren't being paid. When I told the manager that I would return the car tomorrow She again threatened to have me arrested, unfortunately for her I am a police Sergeant. I returned it the next day when my car was ready. A year later I tried to rent to rent a car from them and was informed I was on the do not rent list.

Turns out the other drivers insurance company took a few days too long to pay them, I had nothing to do with this.I know rent from Hertz a few times a year.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Enterprise has no process or procedures when it comes to handling business.I have been renting from Enterprise for years with a car yearly because I travel.

I have been put in monthly plans, biweekly plans, etc. they run your card whenever they want for however much they want but if they cant get payment one day, they stick u on the do not rent list, place your car as STOLEN... Trust me if I was gonna steal a car it would not have been that rental. And then order the car picked up by recovery and stick you with the bill.

They say they reached out but no one calls from the dysfunctional office on University Blvd, Huntsville, AL location. Employees that have been on your account for weeks leave at a drop of a hat and no one communicates. It has been the most costly WORST experience I have had in the last 3 years. I am so done with doing business with them.

I have had several people tell me about them calling and placing them on do not rent lists and marking cars stolen even after calling in to make payment using another card. What they do not understand is that they continue to keep charging your card instead of just calling you to ensure payment is available after the first decline, which LOCKS CARDS UP IZDIOTS. If I do not know this, how can I help you. But such is life.

You take the good you take the bad ...its the facts of life...dealing with horrible business. Their ads says customer service...

No, please change that.please

EnterpriseCares

Kenny1974,

We’ve noticed your post and would like to have the opportunity to help you out. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number, member ID and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131002-001330 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Carol H.

Social Media

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

to EnterpriseCares #751258

Good morning, I am also on a don not rent list with Enterprise Rent a Car.I was also in a similar position, as the above claimant.

Being Retired from the Armed Forces, I would have never suspect a this Corporation to treat me like they did. I can be reach at muchlove1300@yahoo.com.

Thanks Respectfully!!Craig