Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Enterprise car rental in both Mastic, New York and Southampton, New York are liars and schemers. For one thing, i was given a car that smelled so strongly of some kind of smoke it was nauseating to get into the car everyday and they wouldn’t trade the car out because all their vehicles were “out”.

On top of this, they gave one rate and charged a different rate when I turned the car in with no explanation. They overcharge and have no communication. I was told I would be paying 900 for a vehicle and was then charged 1100, putting an overage on my credit card and affecting my credit, after 3 other charges had already gone through totaling over 1200. In all, for a 900 vehicle, my credit card was fraudulently charged over 2300.

On top of this, I was physically unable to drive the vehicle all the way to Mastic, and was told I could drop it off in Southampton due to the fact I was experiencing gallstones. When I arrived in Southampton, I was told they were not informed I would be dropping it off there and they would charge extra for me to drop the car off there but that the other location was closing in 10 minutes, an hour away. The man then told me I had paid everything and would not be charged and now today I have yet another charge on my credit card from Enterprise for 1100. No one is willing to discuss the matter with me and so I am writing on every review place I can to warn people how dishonest and thieving enterprise car rental is.

I am extremely disappointed and want to warn others of the abuse that Enterprise Car Rentals puts their customers through. I will never be using this rental company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Nissan Car Rental.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

PenitentMarineToad, We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. Regards, Carol H.