2.4
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I reserved a vehicle on line from hotwire with enterprise. I called enterprise customer sevice for a pickup, first issue.

The reservation agent told me , I would be picked up at 2 but I realized the location closed at 2. I was able to get a ride to the location when I got there and spoke to the agent I was told I would be unable to rent a car because I had an open ticket from another location I was disappointed but okay I asked the manager if I could get a return ride because I had my 83 year-old mother with me.

He was very arrogant and said no he made no attempt to Aid in positive customer service I had to leave and take my 83 or mother outside in the cold I tried to figure out how I was going to get transportation for her. The manager was very heartless I'm very disappointed this was very poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1619870

Review #1432086, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.