4.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Called in to inquire about renting a car at the Mabank, Texas location. Encountered an employee that was rude from the very beginning. It was obvious that she did not enjoy answering any questions, and was definitley not interested in showing any courtesy or kind demeanor. So I booked through Costco Travel to avoid the attitude.

Little did I know that the employee was about the only one at this location, so she was there when we went to pick up the vehicle.

She did not know that I had already spoken with her previously, but was rude from the beginning anyway. When I mentioned that I had seen a lower price on the Enterprise website for additional Insurance, she flatly stated that I was wrong. Not "I don't show that price on my screen" or even "Perhaps that was for another vehicle". It degraded from there.

It seemed that the fact that I was a Male was not setting well with her.

After I had enough of the attitude and demeaning comments, I mentioned that I was not feeling any friendliness from her, and that I should have heeded the reviews that stated that she was really rude. That was apparently the trigger for her. She exploded. Said that she would not rent to me, but she would rent to the female that I was with. She further stated that a negative review from me would not make any difference at all because she got the "Employee of the Month" award almost every moneth, so they would not believe me, and she would tell them that I was just an *** Wow. It got worse from there.

This triggered lady continued ranting and said that I should leave the store or she would call the Police. When I stated that I would gladly leave, but I still wanted her to call the Police, her tune changed. But only to say that I could call them myself.

Meanwhile, she stepped outside to call her manager. During this time, the very nice Auto Dealership owner came over to me and apologized for her behaviour, and said that the company only rented space from him. I told him that I would not blame him or his dealership in any way. And I don't. He was very gracious and obviously embarrassed about her outburst.

I am still sitting here with my jaw dropped hours later. Wow.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Get someone there who does not have this problem dealing with people (males especially)..

I didn't like: Worse customer service i have ever experienced.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

ObeisantStoat, Thank you for your comments. We appreciate when customers let us know how we're doing.

We would like to speak with you further about this. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you. – Carol H.