I picked up my rental from Enterprise on a Friday afternoon to travel on a weekend college visit with my daughter.The car that was given to me had a funny smell to it, like shampoo and smoke mixed together.

I thought it was odd, but the car was non-smoking, so I did not think much of it. Until I picked my daughter up, and the first thing she said to me was why did I get a car that someone smoked in. I took the car back to Enterprise where they admitted the prior person renting the car did smoke in it.

I was given another car, signed the paperwork, including waving the insurance coverage.When I got my bill after dropping off, the insurance coverage was included on my bill, and I did receive a credit for the insurance.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #1002041,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your billing concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,