Additional Services

They made me waste my time! I go to a location on a Friday 1.

its close to my job 2. its open on Sundays. they get my information and they tell me to return on Sunday to pay and pick up the rental so I can have it for Monday. I go Sunday they cant rent me a car 1.

I don't have a major credit card 2. I don't live in the area so they cant use my ATM. I was told to go to my local enterprise location so I can use my ATM card. I called customer service but they are no help and was informed to go to my enterprise in my area so I can use my ATM.

Now obviously I'm upset because now I have to call in on Monday from my job for a few hours to get a rental car. I go Monday to enterprise in my area but I now cant rent a car because now they need my paycheck stub or bill in order to use my ATM. Now I'm livid, so I call customer service again but nope they cant help. what a waste of time, unprofessional, and inconvenient.

If they would have provided me with the information from the beginning I would have 1. had all my documents ready or 2. have looked for another rental agency that would help me and not have to waste my time and not have to have called my job to report being late on Monday.

I was able to rent a car at HERTZ with my ATM. They were helpful and was helped and rented a car in about 20 minutes.

Preferred solution: make it easier for customers to rent a car with an ATM!!!!!!!!!!.

I didn't like: No satisfactory customer service, Lack of customer service, Dont care about retaining customers, Employees do not seem to care or want to help the clients.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 11.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

EssentialMarineToad867, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.Thank you. – Carol H.

to EnterpriseCares #1498798

My contact informationalmromo@yahoo.comI initially (Friday and Sunday) went to the Enterprise in Santa Clarita, CA then was sent to my local office in Mission Hills, CA.