On the Friday after Thanksgiving Mercury Insurance led me to Enterprise after my car was involved in a collision. In inclamite weather I picked up the rented vehicle and went straight home.

A few hours later I entered the vehicle and I discovered a dime sized crack at the very top of the windshield. I immediately tried to contact the branch but since it was after 6pm they had closed. I called the following Saturday afternoon but they had closed at 12pm and wouldn’t be open until Monday. I took the car back that Monday to inform them of my discovery.

The manager was alerted by one of the associates and after rudely arguing that any change of condition would be my fault, said that she would investigate further. After not hearing from Enterprise for four days the crack has run a few inches down the windshield. I reached out that following Friday and only got more attitude.

The crack is located in a place where a general walkthrough would not be able to detect. I absolutely did not cause damage to the vehicle and refuse to be held accountable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1411721, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.