I cannot believe how Enterprise could release a car as filthy as the one they gave me. It even had someone's or some animal's hair all over the interior roof. Too gross for words and they wouldn't give me another car so I was stuck with the horrific piece of junk
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "A few days after Christmas was my first time renting a car with Enterprise, and will be my LAST AND ONLY! I rented a Chevy Malibu 2012, we went around..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "Again just a few seconds in wartank chat and i found pe.dophilia AND racism both of which violate terms of service but noone has been banned. Ill attatch screenshots...."
- "This is what I have ordered at the end of January. I did not received anything since today. Mad and desapointed costumer. How long it's gonna last now?! I guess..."
- "APRIL 11, 2015 Montreal, Canada To Airbnb administrators, Please note that we recently came across the listing for a rental in the property we own. The rental is posted by our..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."