I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I renn
ted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided to stop by the Enterprise lot. There were at least 20 vehicles on the Enterprise lot. Why was I told "no vehicles were available" when plenty of vehicles were on the lot?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Enterprise Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Confirmation number: L6390697 Rental record: 8Z4606545 Even after I said that I DON´T WANT the clerk included UMP and SLI fees. She lied to me telling me that I would´t be charged for..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "I took my 2015 Rav4 into Car Toys on Aurora Ave North in Seattle for an installation of a Kenwood DDX593 receiver/monitor (no navigation), that I also bought from them..."
- "Placed order for next day delivery. Delivery was supposed to be free. Ended up with additional $18 charge on top of listed order price (for handling). Not sure..."
- "Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50. E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."