Enterprise Rent A Car - Review about Undeclared Damage in Louisville, Kentucky
When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older than the two days I had the car
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Undeclared Damage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "I picked up my 2 day rental from the dealership - a Diesel Mazda-. It had no fuel at all in it. [We had a full car including a 90 year..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "I bought a black pair & a grey pair of men air sumpremes. In 2 to 3 months the stitch came apart on the left shoe at the toe. These..."
- "Thought I would enjoy a milkshake, got some Edy's butterfinger ice cream, was my favorite. About halfway thru, I have a spoon full in my mouth and realize something..."