Enterprise Rent A Car - Review about Undeclared Damage in Louisville, Kentucky
When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older than the two days I had the car
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Undeclared Damage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "Veronica Winona Osterstuck (Also uses the name Veronica Neponsixterstuck) has been arrested for THEFT and was arrested again for BATTERY (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE), then arrested yet again for DUI. This..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "The worst store in Louisville!!! I bought more than $500 stuff on September 15th,2016 on big promotional event. Today (Oct 7th, 2017) I went back to return one ring and..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."