Enterprise Rent A Car - Review in Rentals category from Bend, Oregon

103 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be quick and efficient (made sure to talk to same rep each time).Day of pick up, of course it was busy so there was a wait to get car.

Then to my disbelief the car was filthy inside and out! I immediately complained. The rep offered for me to wait (more waiting) so they could send it for cleaning, I couldn't wait I wanted a different car, he said the only he could do is reimburse me for having it cleaned! Geez like I said I needed to get going!

Took the car against better judgement stopped by local full service car wash, they were very busy no way to hurry it through, so couldn't get it cleaned (there was an actual hand print on inside of window drivers side! Even the interior ledge on inside of door was filthy, something sticky that clung to door every time it was opened! driving bugs on window, needed vacuumed etc). Returned home with dirty car to pick up spouse.

He felt it (dirty car) was unacceptable , so called and asked if we could exchange it here or on our way through a nearby town was told there was nothing available in Central Oregon and not even an upgrade available! We were stuck starting our trip in a filthy car! As for us... We returned the car freshly washed and vacuumed out...

And of course NO Discount received!Horrible service from Enterprise!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
103 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
EnterpriseCares

Jun 22 #1176453

We'd like to hear more about your experience. Please email us at care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, exact location you rented from, and any other details you would like to add. Please include reference number 160622-003149 in your email. Thanks! -Collin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.