Enterprise Rent A Car - Review in Rentals category from Bend, Oregon
Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be quick and efficient (made sure to talk to same rep each time).Day of pick up, of course it was busy so there was a wait to get car.
Then to my disbelief the car was filthy inside and out! I immediately complained. The rep offered for me to wait (more waiting) so they could send it for cleaning, I couldn't wait I wanted a different car, he said the only he could do is reimburse me for having it cleaned! Geez like I said I needed to get going!
Took the car against better judgement stopped by local full service car wash, they were very busy no way to hurry it through, so couldn't get it cleaned (there was an actual hand print on inside of window drivers side! Even the interior ledge on inside of door was filthy, something sticky that clung to door every time it was opened! driving bugs on window, needed vacuumed etc). Returned home with dirty car to pick up spouse.
He felt it (dirty car) was unacceptable , so called and asked if we could exchange it here or on our way through a nearby town was told there was nothing available in Central Oregon and not even an upgrade available! We were stuck starting our trip in a filthy car! As for us... We returned the car freshly washed and vacuumed out...
And of course NO Discount received!Horrible service from Enterprise!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Enterprise Car Rental Reservation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- "Rented a car from Denver International Airport on 5/26/16 to drive to Pueblo West, CO. There were hail storms which moved through the area right after I landed.... I landed..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "I purchased an expensive set of sheets from Luxor Linens and removed them from their package and washed them before first use (in accordance with the stated wash/dry process)...."
- "We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."