So on 11/8/2017 my self and my go in to rent a car, during the transaction they state that im on the no rent notice, (I have rented from them before and have done commercial business with them) So the lady helping me (Danielle) in a loud voice begins talking to us like we are dead beats, she gives me this number to call instead of assisting me further, we leave embarrassed, I called the number for Hertz regarding this issue and it was cleared ASAP with no money out of my pocket and no explanation , and I was given the all clear to rent, however went to Hertz instead who gave me a much better deal anyway, this will cost Enterprise multi thousands of dollars, as a VP of operations for my car dealership, none of my customers will be sent there anymore, and I have instructed all our sister dealerships to no longer do business with Enterprise, I estimate over the next 2 years that will cost them around 275,000 dollars in revenue.

Preferred solution: cost you allot of money in loss buisness.

I didn't like: Rep was rude and condensending.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1128386, I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further about your experience. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you.– Carol H.