Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Google "enterprise ding and dent scam" to save yourself the hassle of this office. The rep informed us that there was major damage in the form of a dent and red paint on the vehicle.

There was ZERO damage when we returned the van. She blantantly lied because on the pics the red is the reflection from a car seat on their property. This office lied and I have text messages and pics to prove it. So, they kept our deposit and sent us a bill for $275.

$475 for thumb size dent that was already on the vehicle when we rented it.

The reps are very shady here. Video the car inside and out and video the rep, if you ever have to rent from this location.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am having problems to with the Amarillo office....total scam...I rent cars all over the country on a weekly basis and have never had any trouble.

I was recently notified that the car I rented from Enterprise has damage I am said to have been responsible for. Totally bogus!!!

The car did have some damages that were noted when I picked it up..I saw the agent go around the car taking notes. Mistakenly I did not ask to see the entire report. Apparently she didn't do a complete job...also after I got home with the car I found some bad damages on the inside of the car which she did not even inspect. I knew enough to document those and send a photo.

When I returned the car they accused me doing about $8000. worth of damage,,,,WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING???? So bogus I was in total disbelief. It was totally impossible for any damage to have happened in my care...I drove with a family member straight through to NY from FL...we stopped for gas...food (which we ate in the car) and 'pit stop' One of us was always in the car.....we did not stay over night and the car was never in a parking lot.

There was NEVER even a small fender bender...nothing!!!! So now it is he said she said....going to fight this ...and no I did not take their insurance.

After reading similar stories maybe it is some kind of scam at worst...at best an incompetent car inspection when I picked it up. Very angry!

hey i spoke with a lawyer and in order to file a class action law suit a lot of people need to come forward and complain! so can we start a petition?Call this lawyer and complain +1 (410) 385-2225so we can start a case!

to Sandra Okafor #1444151

Nice. I had trouble in an Amarillo location.

EnterpriseCares

Review #1094890,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,