I have just spoken to my mother who watched this car drive away from where it was parked FOR OVER 24 HOURS (DUE TO FAULT OF ENTERPRISE). There was no flat tire- no sign of anything- it just drove off on all 4 tires.

Now I assume you all are after cash because you messed up my booking and did not let me know that you were closed Sunday afternoon. and the car sat for over 24 hours not in your parking lot- but a small village an hour away!!!!

I lost precious time with my Father at hospital due to your negligence at telling me you were closed when I was meant to bring back the car. NOT ONLY THAT, but I had to drive away from the hospital, my Uncle went out of his way to be able to take me home. I was then stuck in traffic with a car I did not want for over an hour.

The following day I had to give the key to my taxi driver to return for me as I had no idea where to go at the airport. This all caused me undue stress.

I have been renting from this same company since I was 21 years old. I can assure you, I have never been more disgusted by this in my life. In my home country of all places. I will be advising all other travelers of this and to be very wary of this type of behavior. And I will contact any other department that I can find. It may not be much money- I am just disgusted by the lie.

Lee

-----Original Message-----

From: Damage Recovery Unit [mailto:dru.uk9z@ehi.com]

Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 5:02 PM

To: Lee McLauchlan

Subject: Damage information related to claim # 75159735 with ENTERPRISE

Please review the important documentation attached that is related to damage claim #751597

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

I liked: Usa locations service.

I didn't like: Customer svs rental salamander street scotland.

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1619876

Review #1428927, thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback. We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences.

I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental agreement or reservation number, and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.