The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017.On July 2nd 2017 my husband was contacted the assistant manager Kathryn Williams who advised my husband that we could get a free day and a free upgrade to a suv, We were quoted 279.97 and wind up paying 561.11.

We tried to explain that noone told us that there would be higher rates for the 4th of July holiday, No one would listen. We spoke with John and a executive assistant at the West Palm Beach Florida Regional Office and they were only interested in talking over us instead of listening to what we had to say. Prior to this time we always paid a 200.00 deposit which was returned to us when we returned the car. This time we were told that the 561.11 that we were charged did not include a 200.00 deposit.

So the long and short of this is that if we paid a two hundred dollar deposit it would have cost us almost 800.00, My husband is disabled and living on a fixed income so we count on the return of our deposit to help with our bills..Because of Enterprise stealing money from us we were short money to pay our bills for July, My husband was just diagnosed with cancer for the second time and is about to have his second cancer surgery, We have been loyal customer for 5 years and this is how they thank us by ripping us off,

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Nissan Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

ambrosio_432000_66

Chief Executive

Pamela M.Nicholson

President and Chief Executive Officer

600 Corporate Park Drive

St.

Louis, MO 63105

(314) 512-5000 x 2070 pamela.m.nicholson@ehi.com An Enterprise contact notes that Nicholson is not in a customer-facing position and should not be contacted with customer service problems. We have agreed to note that. See how much the CEO of Enterprise cares she does not want to hear about the customer services issues she wants us all to be quiet and let her rip us off .

Wrong answer not happening.Lets all start a boycott

EnterpriseCares

Mr.Ambrosio,

Thanks for your feedback.

We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I have forwarded your comments to our Florida Regional management and our team at our Pompano West location. I have asked that they review your concern and contact you directly.

As this may take several days, your patience is appreciated.

Respectfully,