Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I recently rented a car, on about 11/20/17.The representative Gibrill Kamara was very nice and I told him several times that I did not want the insurance offered by enterprise.

I told him my insurance will cover it. He then told me to sign his computer and this box here states you do not want the insurance. He told me he did not have any receipt and one will be e- mailed to me and i never received one since.

on january 5 2018 i saw that $564.66 was taken out of my credit account from enterprise rent a car.I went back several times and the manager Kenique Jacobs he told me that he took care of everything and the money will be refunded to me which I never received.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: money was taken out for insurace which I never ordered.

I liked: Good car.

I didn't like: Was charged for insurance i didnt order.

We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Carol H.