I rented a car form this location on December 1st, 2016.

The car had just been used by someone who apparently was a chain smoker.

The agent open all the windows in the car before letting me get to the car.

I left the location and got onto the highway. Even with all the windows wide open, I sensed that it smelled bad but I was in too much of a hurry to go back. I also had gone to the highway as the location is right on a highway. Closing the windows made it impossible for me to breath.

Hoping the smell will go away I kept travelling. All the way from New Jersey to Virginia. I had to have the windows open. It was cold but at least it was not raining.

It is not the fact that the car was smelling. It was the fact that that they tried to hide the fact the car was smelling so bad. When I confronted them upon my return, they simply said "I am sorry" what can we do? Nothing. I had to suffer for three hours, What you can do is drive for three hours in the same car. That will make me feel better.

I will send this to the company CEO as well. What a *** of an experience. Please do not contact me. Need not hear from this company ever again.

Best,

Emmanuel K

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Enterprise Rent A Car to "have the company ceo travel for three hours in rain in a car a chain smoker just dropped in".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car and enterprise rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Emmanuel K

We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into your concern for you. Please send a detailed email to care@enterprise.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 161122-003063 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,