3.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

During a routine car rental at a branch I have been using weekly for business travel over the past year I encounter a new employee, large black gentlemen who became very agitated when i pointed out a couple scratches on the car i was going to rent. He immediately started harassing me for my personal insurance information.

In all of my past rentals the company insurance was sufficient, The gentleman made several racial remarks and i cancelled my Reservation. I am from the south and have a strong southern accent. I recommend patrons with a southern accent stay clear of this Enterprise location. West Florence 5977 Merchants St Florence, KY 41042 +1 859-283-3040During a routine car rental at a branch I have been using weekly for business travel over the past year I encounter a new employee, large black gentlemen who became very agitated when i pointed out a couple scratches on the car i was going to rent.

He immediately started harassing me for my personal insurance information. In all of my past rentals the company insurance was sufficient, The gentleman made several racial remarks and i cancelled my Reservation. I am from the south and have a strong southern accent.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not helpful staff.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1072429,

Weve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,