Insurance Quality

STAY AWAY! very deceiving branch.

old fashioned bait and switch. at first they were very nice. they helped me get a car and leave all under an hour. not sure if that is normal or not since it was my first time renting a car.

first mess was the sales rep told me one date to return it and I even wrote that down. come to find out, my insurance only pays for x amount of days and the date he told me to return was more than the insurance told him so I paid for extra days. I take ownership for that because was my naïve nature to take his word. I should have called insurance to confirm.

anyway, the real problem is that he told me one amount for all of it and they billed me twice. now they are telling me another story and wont refund me other charge. they are keeping the $100 "security Hold" they said would be returned once final bill was charged (which it was) but now they are saying the hold is also their charge and they wont refund it. now dealing with my bank to dispute it.

last time I ever deal with enterprise and telling everyone I know to stay away too. my friend rented through sixt and only heard good things.

I went with enterprise since it was right next to my house and sixt was far away. I learned a lesson that convenience isn't always convenient.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2016.

Comments