108 NW 3rd St, Boca Raton, FL 33432, USA
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Waited 4 months to file a corporate complaint never herd back for obvious reason on their end.Tried to work out my situation as i returned the car they did not even check it.

Then 3 days later I receive a call stating i owed them $500 dollars in damages. I went to the man who i returned it asked him to show me the car and there was black scratches on the drivers side. Then i told him are you seriously trying to blame me for this when it had to have been you considering this is a car lot and this happens all the time inherently at car dealerships. He stared at me blankly and had no response because I knew he blamed it on my and ran into another car and used me to cover the cost seeing as I am only 21.

Months later i get another bill aside the 500 for $290 saying my total and was given picture evidence of Orange marks on the alleged car. Orange, not even the same color and i even could tell it wasn't the same location I picked it up at or even pictures of before or after i rented it.

How could this be my fault.Regardless to say there was poor evidence and lack of honesty from employees and I would hope everyone to stay away so you do not get taken advantage of like I did for the $500+ dollars of damages that was not caused by me.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Hyundai Car Rental.

Preferred solution: CANCEL ALL CHARGES SO I NEVER HAD TO RENT FROM THEM AGAIN.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #957097,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send a detailed email to care@enterprise.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 161122-003328 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,