Enterprise Rent A Car - Taken Advatage Of
Waited 4 months to file a corporate complaint never herd back for obvious reason on their end.Tried to work out my situation as i returned the car they did not even check it.
Then 3 days later I receive a call stating i owed them $500 dollars in damages. I went to the man who i returned it asked him to show me the car and there was black scratches on the drivers side. Then i told him are you seriously trying to blame me for this when it had to have been you considering this is a car lot and this happens all the time inherently at car dealerships. He stared at me blankly and had no response because I knew he blamed it on my and ran into another car and used me to cover the cost seeing as I am only 21.
Months later i get another bill aside the 500 for $290 saying my total and was given picture evidence of Orange marks on the alleged car. Orange, not even the same color and i even could tell it wasn't the same location I picked it up at or even pictures of before or after i rented it.
How could this be my fault.Regardless to say there was poor evidence and lack of honesty from employees and I would hope everyone to stay away so you do not get taken advantage of like I did for the $500+ dollars of damages that was not caused by me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- CANCEL ALL CHARGES SO I NEVER HAD TO RENT FROM THEM AGAIN
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Enterprise Rent A Car Hyundai Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So this is the second time I've rented from this enterprise in statesboro first time I had no issue other than them not honoring my AAA discount but that was..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..."
- "Google Play sucks on there shipment I order a phone on the 25th pay for 1-2 day shipping $13.99 and the 29th received on e-mail saying they were going to..."
- "It has been over a year (jan 2011) since I went back to Abercrombie store in Wellington, Fl, to exchange my merchandise and they gave me a "merchandise credit card"..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."