Enterprise Rent A Car - Taken Advatage Of
Waited 4 months to file a corporate complaint never herd back for obvious reason on their end.Tried to work out my situation as i returned the car they did not even check it.
Then 3 days later I receive a call stating i owed them $500 dollars in damages. I went to the man who i returned it asked him to show me the car and there was black scratches on the drivers side. Then i told him are you seriously trying to blame me for this when it had to have been you considering this is a car lot and this happens all the time inherently at car dealerships. He stared at me blankly and had no response because I knew he blamed it on my and ran into another car and used me to cover the cost seeing as I am only 21.
Months later i get another bill aside the 500 for $290 saying my total and was given picture evidence of Orange marks on the alleged car. Orange, not even the same color and i even could tell it wasn't the same location I picked it up at or even pictures of before or after i rented it.
How could this be my fault.Regardless to say there was poor evidence and lack of honesty from employees and I would hope everyone to stay away so you do not get taken advantage of like I did for the $500+ dollars of damages that was not caused by me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- CANCEL ALL CHARGES SO I NEVER HAD TO RENT FROM THEM AGAIN
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Enterprise Rent A Car Hyundai Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I reserved a van from Enterprise for 12/27/16. I searched online for a location near my house, but no vans were available. I widened my search and Demmings Collision in..."
- "I have never in my life dealt with such an UNPROFESSIONAL company that had NO REGARD for the Safety of their Customers. I rented a Cruise America Truck for 21..."
- "My husband was rear ended and the other party's insurance set him up in a Dodge truck from Enterprise in Sanford, North Carolina, on Monday, March 2, 2015, for a..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."