Back in April, I was involved in a car accident and the person at fault had insurance. Their insurance paid for my rental from Enterprise Rent a Car.

But we have to give them my debit for the $50 deposit. 2 months later I get charged $200 for the rental. After numerous calls and waiting, we get refunded. The next month, another charge of $200.

We have now gone on 3 straight months of this!!!!!!!!!! No notes on our account every time we call (my husband has kept ALL notes of who he speaks to, time and date). This month we were charged in 2 different charges.

I am so fed up with this company I can't even stand it! I do not know how a company can just pull money from my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 20.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

JuniorHawk, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.