Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I was a longtime customer of Enterprise until an unacceptable experience on 4/5/18 due to the treatment I endured via their customer service representative. I was very impolitely denied a rental at my appointment, spoken to belligerently (in front of other customers) then abruptly ignored while he took a call - mid conversation - leaving me in a desperate bind as I needed a rental.

I rented vehicles so frequently that a previous manager created a discount for my agency (I work for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts). When I called to book new appointment, I verified this information otherwise I’d gladly bring required documentation. He informed me that the service representatives I booked with “have no clue what they’re doing and just work at call centers”. He stated this amidst customers & staff.

I was previously informed that I needn’t bring pay stubs or statements to rent vehicles if I choose to use my debit card.

I verified this when I booked with Brandy on 4/2/18. I would’ve gladly brought said documents but I was informed otherwise.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

ElegantSeaTurtle, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and would like to help out.Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental reservation information and the details above so we can address this.Thank you.– Carol H.Social Monitoring