1.9
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I have rented from Enterprise on 4 different occasions now. First experience : Go to pick up my rental, had a reservation previously booked 3 weeks ago, booked a reservation for a intermediate vehicle.

Arrive to pick up "is a minivan okay?" - No, I booked a reservation for an intermediate, just me in the vehicle why would I want a minivan, also gas mileage? They say that is all they have, go around look for a bit and find a car that is at an oil change right now, but they close in 10 minutes...so I had to wait over an hour after the store closes to get a halfway decent vehicle. Fine, okay. I wait, still am charged the full amount - 0 discount given.

Second experience was actually pleasant - they were trying to offer me a different vehicle than I had booked once again, but the previous supervisor I dealt with the last time took care of me and put me in a small SUV - no hassle. Finally, to my third (and probably last rental) from Enterprise. Arriving to pick up the intermediate car I had booked several weeks ago to "is a minivan okay?" No, once again I am driving solo and do not want the extra gas price plus the size of the vehicle is too large for one person traveling. Well, "that is all we have", they offer me to take the minivan that day, and to exchange it out the following day with something smaller, that is all that they can do for me.

The whole point in me reserving for the previous day to pick up is that I was scheduled to leave the following day (Sunday) and Enterprise does not open until Noon. I was already going to be gone earlier in the morning. So - they then send me to another Enterprise location (this time at an airport) in which I had a pleasant experience with the gentleman there. Until, returning it (today) - the lady states that "well, it's an hour late".

I was not an hour late - Enterprise at the previous location had entered in my information for me and had completed most paperwork starting at the original location and that was the time I arrived. The lady states "well that's whats on the paperwork" - well yes, because that is the time that they started my check-in at the location that did not have any vehicles for me. I am waiting to make sure I receive the correct amount refunded to me and no additional charges for it supposedly being 'late'.

Overall, my experiences with Enterprise are not pleasant, and their customer service is terrible (besides the guy at the airport location) and basically just stand there twiddling their thumbs when you expect them to help make the situation easier on you.

It's already a very stressful experience, and should not be this complicated. I am an Enterprise member and have rented from them multiple times a month and they still do not seem to care about your individual experience with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Comments