2.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I was to have a Cadillac rented, and they substituted an “Exotic” for the same price. It was a stripped down Jaguar F-Pace.

So stripped down it didn’t even have satellite radio! Very disappointed in the car, and the price. My final bill was double what they told me at the kiosk. I am done with Enterprise.

Period. And I only put 32 miles on the P.O.S. for $600. And they held $1,000.00 on my credit card.

There's not much left to say, but this thing keeps saying that I have to have one hundred words. WtfWtfWtfWtfWtfWtfShrugShrugBullshitBullshit Not sure if yhose counted or not but I'm not kidding, NO more Enterprise for me ever again. There are too many places I can get a very nice rental from without going there.

I have found that the best price for an Exotic is Sixt rental cars. Mercedes, BMW's , just about anything you could want.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Car i was suppose to get.

I didn't like: Car i received.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 02.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

MoodySparrow, we’ve noted your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, any claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you. – Carol H.

to EnterpriseCares #1515261

Carol H. , I would be happy to send you that statement once I know you are really with Enterprise. " ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.co " does not seem like an official Enterprise address.