When I ran out of gas in another town I notified the 24 hour Enterprise number. When I gave them my name and the license # on the car two people one was a manager said the car did not exist in their system and could not find the rental in Waco They informed me that there was nor enterprise in Waco. After 1 hour and 30 minutes on the phone I finally said I surrender. If I would have needed another car for some reason that was not my fault I would have not been able to get one. It was a horrible experience. I work for Texas Department of License and Regulation and we have a contract with Enterprise. I was disappointed to find that a police officer and myself talking to a Manager and they could not find the information in the system.

Sandra Scheler

Waco, Texas

That is Waco not Wako as your manager thought.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares
Tarm, Midtjylland, Denmark #248632

I'd like to look into this but need more information to do so. Please email me at care[at]enterprise.com with the rental agreement number along with any other details.

When emailing please list reference #110214-001878 in the subject line.

- Elizabeth with Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent A Car - Vehicle not available...on the way to pick it up Enterprise Rent A Car "I reserved a van from Enterprise for 12/27/16. I searched online for a location near my house, but no vans were available. I widened my search and Demmings Collision in..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Scam service Enterprise Rent A Car "The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017. On July 2nd 2017 my husband..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Car NOT Ready, TWICE ... No discount for early return:// Enterprise Rent A Car "I requested an AWD SUV for the morning of 12/26/16 at 8AM, Novato, CA. The attendant told me that 'time' was not available & I needed to come in at..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more