Additional Fees

Be very careful!

Currently an investigation for theft with this enterprise!

After using a rental car for 7 days I dropped the vehicle off at Service King (which enterprise allows you to do). The truck was OK’d and marked as dropped off (zero damage done to the vehicle - zero damage reported). One week after the rental was dropped off enterprise charged my card four separate times for a total of $683.06. I called to see what the charges were for - I was told by Boris (Enterpise manager) they were under the impression I still had the vehicle, they never got it back and the charges would be reversed.

Days after Boris told me Enterprise apologizes and I’ll receive a refund, the charges were not reversed. I called them again for a status update; I was told by Nick (Enterprise Manager) that the center brake light was cracked and I was being charged $718.00 for the damage. When I dropped the truck off their was no damage to the vehicle.

Not only does this specific break light cost less than $50.00, Enterprise can’t provide any pictures of the damage. Nick says he has reported this case to his area manager and I will be receiving a call. It has been 5 business days, the charges have not been reversed, I have not received a call and every day when I call for an update they are clueless as to what’s going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

freak it i had a similar case few months ago in San Francisco Airport branch. I returned the car in person and they received it.

Two weeks later I found that I was charged 7 extra days and some unknown charges. Freaking poor website they don’t even have a complain channel. I was not in US anymore.

So I got my brother calling them everyday because they give “we don’t know BS everyday!” Took a week to get refunded but I had to cut off my card since there were still more changes coming and my card was not in USD, the exchange rate got me around USD100 loss. Freaking Enterprise robbers!!!!

EnterpriseCares

Review #1411647, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.